Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

EXHIBITION OPENING - "VOR ORT"

I'm proud to annouce the opening of "VOR ORT" exhibition (03/10/2011) that will feature several works I have created during my artist residency at Maltatal/ Kölnbreinsperre.

I'm really looking very much forward to this as it seems like I have managed to bring a lot of media that have been accompanying me over the last years (analog & digital photography, photofilm, music, vinyl, ...) together in one work that will be shown together with others, I'm also looking forward to ...

The exhibition will travel Austria over the next months, Vienna (Vertical Gallery, VERBUND headquarter will be the last stop as far as I know for those that don't make it to Kärnten this time.) - watch out for a very limited (33 pieces) vinyl-postcard release - to be announced soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen