Dienstag, 1. November 2011

LENSCAPES #02 VINYLPOSTCARD VIA DJFOOD.ORG


I'm proud to announce, that "Strictly Kev alias DjFood/Ninja Tune" wrote "a little something" about my "lenscapes #02" vinylpostcard project and the one Stepkids just recently released as a bonus to their album on "Stones Throw". He was quick enough to grab THE LAST remaining vinyl postcard that was for sale and I'm really glad he did. Now head over to djfood.org or find information about the project on the beta of the future "lenscapes_02" project subsite.

BIG THANK YOU everyone for your support and of course to Strictly Kev for taking the message further than his "P.O.Box"!!! Glad that "carrier-pigeon" found its way to London. And I'm working on the next one for all that missed out.

One more chance: the last remaining one (not counting my personal copies and those that belong to the installation) will be in a little quiz on splitpersonality.at soon... stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen